Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Party

Are we the cutest kids in China?

A puzzle map of China, it's fun and educational.
Crap, Molly got the cool police car!
Dude, I got "The Duck"!
It's the Year of the Bunny!
Phone home.
Click the pix for larger picture.
On Christmas Day I introduced my rugrats to the joy and angst of the class Christmas party. I had them bring a present and we drew names, brought junk food, played Christmas music and had a jolly good time. I gave everyone a cute little Santa, and a Mom brought some great little blinky light buttons that made the kids look like ET.
The Chinese do not celebrate Christmas, although the merchants wish they did. I think I made a few converts to the commercial aspects of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a new post. Woo hoo!