Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tweet

I was wondering what it would be like if I was on Twitter? If I was so self involved that I had to share every bit of inanity that went on in my daily life. There is no Twitter here, but if there was, and I deemed the world worthy of my awesome tweets they might go something like this:
May 6, 2011
5:46 Just woke up. Hate early classes. Muggy. Going to rain.
7:08 Got a seat on bus! Beat the hesitating cootie phobes! Woo hoo!
7:21 Need to get some photos of that market some morning. Very Chinesey.
7:31 Getting off bus, there's cigarette lady, with new hat, crossing street to g.pkmmm///kmkmkmlcvvb oiupf8;,;okl'/a'l;,............................................
May 7, 2011
9:12 In hospital. Got hit by motorcycle while tweeting. Teeth marks on cheek, broken rib, and many abrasions. This is my last Tweet.

1 comment:

  1. This one had me rolling!!!!! We do have twitter down here, but I avoid it like the plague that it is. Facebook can be a close second, but I can handle it to a degree. I think both could easily fall into one of the many Buddhist hells. There´s one in particular where the occupants run from room to room seeking refuge, but the room always catches on fire and traps them screaming inside. Yup, sounds just like social networking websites. I feel a future blog post coming on. Great post, I needed to laugh a little today!

    ReplyDelete

Got a new post. Woo hoo!